A radiological report can be provided with the images. At 3Beam our dedicated team of oral
maxillofacial radiologists review the DICOM file from your patient’s CBCT scan and 2D scans,
interpret the radiographs and create a comprehensive report covering the area of interest and pathology.
Radiology Reports are all in digital format – enabling you to instantly download a PDF version and transport it with you on your tablet or smart phone.
- Evaluating existing implants
- Bone measurements for implant planning
- Sinus evaluation
- TMJ evaluation
Dr Rebecca Davies
Our preferred partner for the radiology reports is Dr Rebecca Davies. Rebecca is a Dental and Maxillofacial Radiologist who works as a Consultant at the University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust since 2008. She also runs a CQC registered Private Dental and Maxillofacial radiology reporting service.
- Having obtained a dental degree with Honours from Leeds University in 1996, Rebecca spent several years in General Dental Practice and then commenced staff grade positions in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery in Bath and later Oral Medicine at Bristol Dental Hospital.
- Rebecca obtained an MSc, with distinction, in Dental and Maxillofacial radiology from Guys Hospital London, this stimulated an interest in the speciality. She then completed a 4 year NHS consultant training pathway in Dental and Maxillofacial radiology.
- She is a member of the Royal College of Radiologists examining board for the diploma in Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology and is also a Specialty Advisory Representative for the Royal College.
- Rebecca has gained experience as a Training Programme Director, Educational and Clinical Supervisor for radiology registrars.
Within the specialty, her main interests lie in Head and Neck ultrasound and Cone Beam CT.